KATE'S STATS, DAY 4 OF 30 - Saturday, March 27
- In bed last night by: 2:08 a.m. (1 hour and 36 minutes later than yesterday)
- Lights out by: 2:43 a.m. (1 hour and 30 minutes later than yesterday)
- Awake this morning at: 10:05 a.m. (26 minutes later than yesterday)
- At work by: N/A - Saturday (but I did manage to get to Broomfield by 11:10 a.m., so I'm giving myself extra points for that).
- Overall grade (A through F scale): C- (hey, it IS a Saturday)
I'm thinking I'll post a poll of some sort....I'm interested in feedback as to whether I should continue with the 30-day experiment or say to hell with it and instead go with the method Beth recommended.....
I'm off to bed, but not before sharing my quote of the day from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (which is an AWESOME show that EVERYONE MUST WATCH):
Mac: "Well, maybe it boils down to this, smart guy: Computers are for losers."
Dennis: "You're drinking a beer at 8:00 in the morning."
Mac: "Whatever, dude. Irrelevant."
No comments:
Post a Comment