Keeping that in mind....
KATE'S STATS, DAY 2 OF 30
- In bed last night by: 12:50 a.m. (10 minutes earlier than yesterday)
- Lights out by: 1:25 a.m. (again, 1o minutes earlier than yesterday)
- Awake this morning at: 9:36 a.m. (7 minutes earlier than yesterday)
- At work by: 10:48 a.m. (Yeah, yeah. "Incremental" is the word to keep in mind here).
- Overall grade (A through F scale): D
And Saturday. And Sunday. The weekends are definitely going to be more difficult. But the Internet says that in order to establish a habit of getting up early, I have to do it every day of the week, at least for the first 30 days. To the Internet I say boo.
Heading to bed now....
Yep...gotta' do the weekend; however, you can reward yourself by going out for a nice brunch...preferably one that quits serving before noon. G&G
ReplyDeleteHi Kate. I suggest you go cold turkey. Why prolong the agony? Evidence shows that you can reset your biological clock in one day by fasting. Perhaps you're not eating at the right time. Skipping breakfast, maybe? Here's the solution: http://tinyurl.com/bioclock. Let us know how it works.
ReplyDeleteGreat-cousin Beth
Beth, this is incredible. And it seems legit. Have you (or anyone you know) tried it? I'm intrigued....
ReplyDeleteKate: It was news to me too. I was looking for info. on resetting your bio clock with light exposure, and I found this. I haven't tried it; I'm a morning person.
ReplyDeleteOh, my...sounds like my various weight loss attempts. Change is NOT easy! Frankly, I thought your Dad's idea held the most promise. Of course, I wouldn't want to guarantee the accuracy of your work on the day you clocked in on but 2 hours of sleep; however, I bet you'd certainly be in bed EARLY that night...AND even sleep quite well. To replicate that is The Secret, though. Hang in there...Grammie
ReplyDelete